Purchase an Approved Used CUPRA Formentor, Ateca or Leon with a £500 deposit contribution at 11.4% APR Representative*. Plus receive the added benefits of buying a used car from a CUPRA Retailer.
• At 11.4% APR Representative with Solutions PCP*
• £500 Deposit contribution for vehicles up to 36 months old*
• 2 Services included¹ and 2 Years’ Warranty†
• 2 Years’ Roadside Assistance
• Up to 2 years’ MOT protection‡
* At the end of the agreement there are three options: i) pay the optional final payment and own the vehicle; ii) return the vehicle: subject to excess mileage and fair wear and tear, charges may apply; or iii) replace: part exchange the vehicle. With Solutions Personal Contract Plan. £500 deposit contribution on CUPRA Formentor, Leon and Ateca vehicles up to 36 months old. 18s+. Subject to status & availability. T&Cs apply. Ordered by 02/04/2024. From participating Retailers. Indemnities may be required. Subject to changes in vehicle or equipment prices. Not available in conjunction with any other finance offer. Offer subject to change or removal at any time. Accurate at publication date 01/2024. Freepost SEAT Financial Services.
¹ Offer ends 02/04/2024. Petrol and e-Hybrid vehicles: Service Plan covers next two consecutive services limited to 1 x Oil and Inspection Service, 1 x Oil and Inspection Service with Supplementary Scope, 1 x Pollen Filter. Battery electric vehicles: Service Plan covers two years of servicing limited to 1 x Inspection Service, 1x Brake fluid change and 1 x Pollen Filter.
† CUPRA Warranty is provided through SEAT Approved, valid for
vehicles up to 10 years old and up to 100,000 miles at point of
‡ MOT cover is up to 2 years and is underwritten by Bspoke
Underwriting Ltd on behalf of Watford Insurance Company Europe Limited
and administered by Lawshield UK Limited.
^ Lithium-ion batteries, of the type used in most electric vehicles (including CUPRA electric vehicles) have a restricted lifespan. Battery capacity will reduce over time, with use and charging. Reduction in battery capacity will affect the performance of the vehicle, including the range achievable, and may impact resale value. New car performance figures (including battery capacity and range) may be provided for the purposes of comparison between vehicles. You should not rely on new car performance figures (including battery capacity and range), in relation to used vehicles with older batteries, as they will not reflect used vehicle performance in the real world. For further information on battery degradation/preservation and the CUPRA 8 year/100,000 mile battery warranty, please click here. All CUPRA approved used battery electric vehicles will receive a multipoint check and a battery health certificate, this will display the current battery health status. CUPRA UK manufacturer warranty covers battery degradation to 70% over a period of 8 years or 100,000 miles.