Spread the cost over 1-6 payments. Interest free. Repair now, pay later.
It’s as simple as:
1. Enter your reg & postcode to search for a trusted local partner.
2. Apply for your Credit Limit up to £5,000. We don’t need to know how much your bill will be!
3. Get pre-approved instantly and get your unique Bumper Code.
4. Book an appointment at your selected service partner.
When agreeing the cost of your repair, simply give the Service Advisor your Bumper Code.
They’ll send you a link to set up your plan on your smartphone or face-to-face using our secure platform.
You can pick the number of months you’d like to spread the cost over and choose a repayment date that suits you.
You’ll never pay more for your servicing or repair bill when spreading the cost. And, we’ll never inform the partner about your Credit Limit or share any of your information without your consent.
How do our plans work?
The calculator is illustrative, so play around to get an idea of how much each repayment could be.The number of repayments, the amount of credit and the need for a deposit changes depending on the partner you choose, but it
will always be interest-free!
- Delay the cost of your repairs by up to 40 days by splitting your repayment over 1 to 3 monthly instalments
- When spreading the cost over 3 or more repayments, pay your first instalment on the day.
- Spread the cost over a maximum 5 months (6 repayments including the first due on the day).
Click here to choose your Vindis retailer and begin your application.
All loans are subject to affordability checks including use of credit reference agency data. You must be 18 + to apply. Participating Audi retailers only. Finance agreement and full T’s&C’s available on application. Finance provided by Bumper International Limited. Correct at time of going to print. 0% Finance, 3 instalments, only available on selected Audi servicing, repairs and accessories when you spend between £60-£5000. 6-month payment option only available for purchases over £500 and 9-month payment option only available for purchases over £1500, a deposit may be required. Missed payments may incur a one-off £12 administration fee and may affect your ability to borrow in the future. Bumper’s instalment credit products are not currently regulated by the FCA.